Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Not talking about my MYEs, I can't be more screwed than this O:

But heck, what else is there to talk about? (well, actually, loads. Like...everybody loves kimutaku! :D Dammit, I'm so tempted to watch sora kara for the third time!)



(and yes, i'll definitely find some better divider, the hearts are so..bimbotic o_O)



Anyway, it was a trip to the airport with anna and yh today for studying sessions! Ohyes, we started at 9:30 AM.

The one with anna yesterday seemed like it happened a million years ago, hmm. I was late and had to go back to take my jacket, Anna I'm really very sorry for that! ): I promise i'll NEVER NEVER be late the next time we meet up to study again!


We didn't get lost this time and reached Popeyes safely (just that we chose to study at the isolated food court next to it instead).

Succumbing to growling stomachs, we had to take a ride down the escalator to search for food, Popeyes wasn't open yet so Mr.Bean was the only choice.
Gosh, I had some bad experience not being able to finish those pancake things with peixuan last saturday, so I didn't order them like the other two.

The beancurd alone filled us to the brim, and the soyabean juice tasted so bland in contrast to the syrup-drenched thing. It was after hours later that we realised it was the beancurd's fault, not the soyabean. hahahah.



The studying went quite well since we made a few of those don't-talk-for-xx minutes-pact things, I almost finished the geog chapter, the other two made alot of progress too, i think. (whoo around 3 hours of successful studying!) Until...

our stomachs started to grumble again and down went a large tub (or cup?) of mashed potato and a large cajun fries I shared with anna. I think we had lunch at 2+?

Maybe lunch wasn't a good idea afterall hahaha, because we couldn't concentrate at all!! after half an hour or so we gave up and went "aiya..don't feel like studying already" .. and talked....



Put three drama fans together and this is what you'll get.

From lunch (2/3?) till 7:55 (somewhere there), we just sat there and talked about random things, from songs to singers to shows to actors to shows we watched during the childhood days to school and back to dramas again! etc.etc. hahaha


Dammit, I think I'm falling in love with kimutaku and leehom again! & disney shows/songs, s.h.e, leehom, queen...and dramas dammit!


I remember how erica annia and I used to sing She songs everyday in sec one.

AND ALL THE CARTOONS I WATCHED BACK IN PRIMARY SCHOOL! Too many to mention, but there's the wild thornberries, rugrats, rocketpower, flintstones, powerpuffgirls, yogi, magicschoolbus, doraemon....and YES i FINALLY remember what arthur was!



See, I influenced yh to watch sora kara furu ichioku no hoshi last year and now we made anna want to watch it too (AND SHE AGREES THAT KIMUTAKU LOOKS SO TOTALLY COOL IN THE SHOW!) yeaman I'm at episode 3 now hahaha GO WATCH IT!!

Click on the link above (the name of the show) and watch it after the exams :D kimutakuuuuu~ plus the unbeatable plot!


stop watching gatsby advertisments and look at kimuru takuya's true colours he's the best actor around, seriously!




K i love the airport too much, so i shall go study there tomorrow too!

At least there isn't a computer to distract me there, zzz.



GOODNIGHT :D

No comments: